This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accept this policy when you buy our products offered by us on our website. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days’ prior notice by posting notice of the change on a "Policy Updates" page of our website. This page is created when required.
How we collect information about you
When you visit IdealCondoms.ca website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. We also keep a record of the information you provide us when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication and surf the website.
If you open an account, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
All the recorded information is for internal use and is never published or distributed to other parties.
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
We may also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form, so that you don't need to retype the e-mail address each time you log in to your account.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our hosting provider servers. They use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, they enforce physical access controls to their building and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the Ideal Condoms Services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve the Ideal Condoms Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from our online stores and use it to improve and personalize the Ideal Condoms Services, content and advertising. You may receive marketing communications by email, but you can always cancel your subscription by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then remove your email address from our contact list.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as marketing, customer service and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Ideal Condoms will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can access or change your personal information
You can review and edit your personal information or review your orders historical at any time by logging in to your account and clicking the My account tab located on top of the website.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by using the form located under the contact us tab located at the bottom of the website.